Custom Winter Fire Proof Workwear Clothing Working Clothes Reflective Men's Coverall For Electric Power Industry
This inherent insulated coverall is flame resistant and anti-static. The ARC3 rating offers outstanding protection against electric arc. Ideal for harsh winter conditions, this style is hard wearing and very comfortable. Features include a detachable hood, two tier knee pad pockets, radio loops and multiple pockets.
Tomax main purpose is to improve security for workers.According to your requirement,we can design variety of style for different worker in different workplace. It is the mission of Tomax to provide the most professional and safe working clothes for all industries and to be the patron saint of the life and safety of workers throughout the world. You can customize Waterproof Fire Retardant Offshore Workwear that belong to yourself and let us be part of your company image.
- Material: Flame retardant 99% cotton 1% carbon fiber 350gsm
- Concealed 2-way brass zipper on front, with flap and velcro fastener.
- Detectable hood
- 2 radio loops on front chest
- Concealed brass zips on chest pockets.
- Sleeve pocket left.
- Sleeve ends width adjustable with velcro fastener
- 2 flapped back pockets below waist
- 2 back pockets with flap and velcro fastener
- 1 ruler pocket with flap and velcro fastener
- Knee pad pockets with Velcro and bartacks at the bottom
- Concealed zip opening on lower leg regions with flap and Velcro fastener.
- FR-Reflective-tape, 50 mm
WHERE IS TOMAX LOCATED?
Factory: No.200 Deyuan West Road ,Xinxiang, Henan 453700 China.
China Office: Xinxi Building, NO.144 Huayuan Road, Zhengzhou, Henan 450003 China.
WHERE ARE TOMAX PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED?
Tomax owns private manufacturing factory in Xinxiang, Henan. The existing factory covers an area of 6,000 square meters. It has more than 150 employees and more than 20 technical management personnel. With modern management and JIT production, your order quality and delivery time can be ensured.
WHAT KIND OF CERTIFICATES TOMAX HAVE?
ISO9001, BSCI, EN ISO11611,EN ISO11612,Oeko-tex100, UL, CAN/CGSB155.20, ASTM F1506 etc.